Application Deadline: July 8, 2022
The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Innovation Centre has been established up to establish impact-driven business owners who use for-financial gain business models to remedy issues and transform modern society positively. The programme aims to produce a new breed of impressive and problem-resolving entrepreneurs who will remodel modern society and revamp the countrywide financial state by career-generation and the commercialization of their alternatives globally.
Concentrate on Viewers:
- The focus on viewers include things like for-financial gain business people whose enterprises are resolving difficulties or reworking society positively.
- They may perhaps include NYSC members, university/polytechnic graduates, potential BOI shoppers (least qualification: WAEC)
The following critical conditions will be employed in evaluating opportunity contributors:
– Be at minimum 18 years of age. Having entrepreneurial encounter will be an gain. Could be a commence-up or may have been set up for some years by now. Most importantly, the company ought to be resolving a dilemma or meeting a need and ought to be scalable.
– Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
– Be available to dedicate to the schooling timetable
– Specific concentrate shall be given to youth and ladies.
– Two letters of suggestion
To be thought of qualified to receive a certificate, you will be demanded to:
• Attend at minimum 80% of the sessions in every single study course and score at minimum 60% in each of class.
• Regarded as to be of excellent character as described in the teaching plan to be signed on acceptance.
The instruction will be in four phases:
Phase I: Entrepreneurship orientation and Organization Management schooling (Length: 3 months)
Phase II: Technical teaching to enhance the potential of effective candidates from stage I (Period will count on the sort of skill remaining learnt and the level of expertise of the chosen candidates (may perhaps be 6mths-1yr)
Phase III: Apprenticeship/business incubation/mentoring prospects: Knowledge making use of the talent in the context of a even larger small business(3mths -1 12 months). (Period II and III may perhaps come about collectively in some scenarios).
Period IV: Access to markets and funding: Platforms (on the web and offline) will be facilitated to offer entry to wider marketplaces. Where by essential, access to funding will also be facilitated.
These four phases are meant to comprehensively present every thing an entrepreneur demands to thrive. All 4 phases ensure that members are groomed into entrepreneurs who can run profitable, sustainable and transformative corporations inside of Nigeria, that serve markets in Africa and throughout the world.
• Fill form on the web (add certificates and two letters of suggestion)
• Interview process
• Admission letters will be sent to prosperous candidates
Lessons on Entrepreneurship orientation and Enterprise Administration, will maintain 3 days a week for 3 months as follows:
Tue, Wed, and Thu, each week
• Session 1: 10.00am – 11.15 am
• Break: 11.15am – 11.45 am
• Session 2: 11.45am – 1.00 pm
• Lunch crack: 1.00pm – 2.00 pm
• Session 3: 2.00pm – 3.15 pm
For More Information and facts: